Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    danmegadanmega Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how does this referral work, I am new here?
  • Options
    electronicsguy80electronicsguy80 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm interested in a referral! I received Associatesdegree in IT 2003. Have been looking for a program that gives certificationsand bachelors degree at same time! Thankyou very much in advance for any help you may be able to provide!!
  • Options
    CollegemomCollegemom Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone willing to give me a referral? Please?
  • Options
    jcauffmanjcauffman Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone willing to give a referral to a newbie? Much appreciated!
  • Options
    Cora5Cora5 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I would like to get the ball rolling to enroll into WGU. I would appreciate a referral to avoid the application fee. Please PM me for more information. Thank you.
  • Options
    nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can give you referrals if you send me a message on here
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • Options
    chelskoschelskos Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sledge. wrote: »
    Whoever still needs a referral:

PM/email with your first and last name, and an email address for WGU to contact you, and we'll get ya hooked up.

Regards,

Sledge

Hi Sledge,

I'm in need of a referral. I'm new to the forum though so I can't PM. I did enable email from other users though like the original post said. Can you email me? Thanks!
  • Options
    jbrown7815jbrown7815 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It will not allow me to PM/email anyone as I am new... can someone send me an email so I can get a referral as well? I will reply with my name/email.

Regards

Jesse
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    Heya Gang:

I will absolutely help everyone I can, but I don't check the forums every single day - If you can't PM or email, contact an admin and ask about enabling it. Typically you have to have a set amount of posts before you can PM or email other members, but you will have to ask an admin for confirmation on that.

That said, I can't email and PM each person that posts, because as I said earlier, I don't check the forums every day. Sometimes it will be a week or so between visits for me, but if you are able to get emails and/or PMs enabled and are able to email me, I would be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks!

Regards,

Sledge.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    monteagudokylemonteagudokyle Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a referral code! :D Asap please! trying to register immediately.
  • Options
    jdmarkjdmark Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral as well please. I can't PM or E-mail anyone due to lack of posts. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    POOBEARSPOOBEARS Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can anyone help me with a referral code? Looking to start a masters program SOON
  • Options
    bellj1980bellj1980 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello my name is Josh. I have been looking into WGU Texas for a year now and I'm finally at a point I can get started. I ran across this forum while looking for a fee waiver. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer as I continue my education.
  • Options
    kimmielongoriakimmielongoria Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a code.
  • Options
    meemomeemo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a referra code.
  • Options
    donhustledonhustle Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I please get a referral code,I cant pm or email.but I enabled it in my profile.Thanks
  • Options
    wbooth14wbooth14 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm going to WGU currently and would be happy to help a few people out with waiving the fee. Email me your first and last name and the email you'd like WGU to respond to.
  • Options
    extriquekextriquek Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    GoddesssGoddesss Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello I am looking for a referral. I will finish my ASS in CIT in May and I am trying to get everything set up to transfer.
    Thanks
  • Options
    charliefancharliefan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am in need of a referral to WGU. Please would someone be able to help me with the admissions waived? Please and thank you?
  • Options
    Dtrout81Dtrout81 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good morning I have applied for admission Id like to get my app fee waived. Can anyone refer me?

Thanks!
    Dean
  • Options
    mcoemcoe Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Finally was able to take my certification test (really hate Prometric), and I'm ready to apply to WGU. A referral would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: received a code from admissions counselor, no longer needed.
  • Options
    TexasBarbieTexasBarbie Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all. I'm looking to start at WGU to get my Bachelor's in IT :). I am seeing I may waive my app fee if I am referred. Can someone please refer me? I also would like to build a relationship with someone that will study with me and be there for questions about work I may have. Kinda internet study buddy! :)
  • Options
    extriquekextriquek Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can send some referrals but you have to enable pm's or email's to be sent.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just a quick note, if you are active-duty, talk to an admissions counselor. They can give you a code that would waive the application fee.

Cheers
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    bellj1980bellj1980 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have updated my profile to allow outside emails. If anyone could send me an email with the info need for a referral I would appreciate it.
  • Options
    NTinsideNTinside Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need one as well
  • Options
    purplefuzzpurplefuzz Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone who wants a referral to save themselves $60 bucks send me a PM (personal message) -.> click on my name -.> in the drop down menu select personal message -.> message me you full legal name and email address.
  • Options
    BETCH0UBETCH0U Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need the WGU referral PLZ.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm in need of a referral if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.