Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    Princ3ssYuckPrinc3ssYuck Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm looking for a referral code!! I want to get my B.S. in Accounting!! Please message me!!
  • Options
    ooolalaooolala Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you want a referral pm me with your first;last name and the email address you will be using to fill out your application.
  • Options
    cbake46cbake46 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am very interested in going to WGU. It would be much appreciated if someone could refer me :) thanks.

Also, if someone could pm me about this: I am interested in doing something in the lines of IT (hopefully Software Development) but I don't have any college/work experience. I've taught myself through online courses like Udacity and MIT Open Courseware for the last 2 years. Do you think it's possible I might still get accepted into WGU's program?
  • Options
    Techguru365Techguru365 Member Posts: 131 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone. I am in the process of applying to WGU to the BS-IT program. Is there anyone who would be kind enough to give me a referral? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    mofarmmofarm Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am applying to WGU and would greatly appreciate a referral. Thank You!
  • Options
    silverfox_006silverfox_006 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys new here, would love a referral. Thank you.
  • Options
    mrsjohnsenmrsjohnsen Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am planning to apply soon and would love a referral - TIA!!
  • Options
    OrcristOrcrist Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm applying to WGU and would really appreciate if someone could give me a referral code.
  • Options
    josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looking for a referral please. Thanks in advance. icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif
  • Options
    ZfamilybizZfamilybiz Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've completed the application. I need a referral. A little about my self is I'm two classes shy of my AAS in Computing and Information Technology-Software Emphasis! And I have the 3 year emploment requirement. Thanks
  • Options
    ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    I am looking for a referral. I have 14 years of IT experience and more than meet those specific requirements. I tried college out of highschool, but it didn't work out because I had kids. Now that they are older, I'm looking at trying to finish.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • Options
    Looking for a referral please. Thanks in advance. icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

any particular info necessary for someone to help me out? I somewhat naively thought just making a post would get a response.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Read the thread and all the instructions are there.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    guess i'm missing something. all i see is don't post PII.

anywho thanks for the response.
  • Options
    MauiMaui Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone would like to refer me please do. $65 is $65 as an added bonus someone may appreciate the $20 to the campus store. Thank you
  • Options
    huynh_ntrihuynh_ntri Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm applying to WGU and would like a referral. Thank you
  • Options
    iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Shdwmage wrote: »
    I am looking for a referral. I have 14 years of IT experience and more than meet those specific requirements. I tried college out of highschool, but it didn't work out because I had kids. Now that they are older, I'm looking at trying to finish.

PM me your full name and email address.
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • Options
    custom163custom163 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm applying to WGU and would really appreciate a referral code. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Djpapeleta360Djpapeleta360 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am planning on tranfering to this school and would like a referral please.
  • Options
    Rebster40Rebster40 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have my A+ cert and just finished an AS Computer Science degree at a local junior college. I am interested in applying for the BS Information Technology - Software, but the fee is steep. If I could get a referral I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you!
  • Options
    MagnumOpusMagnumOpus Member Posts: 107
    PM for referrals. Must be an active member with 10+ post. :D I would like to think that TE is more than just a free waiver to WGU. PM Full name and E-mail Address.

Best,
  • Options
    andrewgoldsberryandrewgoldsberry Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would really like a referral. I was once registered but waited too long and now I must start all over.
    Help would be appreciated!!
  • Options
    april3glandapril3gland Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im applying to WGU and I would greatly appreciate it if someone would please send a referral. Thank you so much!:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    april3glandapril3gland Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ooolala wrote: »
    If you want a referral pm me with your first;last name and the email address you will be using to fill out your application.

hello I would really appreciate it if you would refer me! However I can not PM you because I do not have enough posts. Can I email you or you email me if you dont mind helping me out! :D
  • Options
    nikol7727nikol7727 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to give out a referral for WGU? I can't PM you because I am new to this forum but if you could let me know that would be awesome!!icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Eph78Eph78 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Request for referral. Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    wico216wico216 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I started my application to WGU but I don't have the money right now for the application fee. If I can get a referral or a code to waive the fee I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    FairyDustFairyDust Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    Desperate times call for desperate measure. In need of WGU affiliate code to waive app fee please.
  • Options
    rcsoar4funrcsoar4fun Member Posts: 103 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am new here but about to apply to WGU. I would appreciate a referral.

Edit: Got one. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    jacturnejacturne Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I am a web development professional with 14 years experience . Going back to school to get a leg up. Any referral assistance would be a great help. Thanks.