Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    New members can't send/receive PMs. If you want to leave your email we can help with referral code.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Do not leave your email in the thread. Please read the first post for instructions on how to be contacted.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Oops, I never read the first thread. Genius!
  • Options
    asg5704asg5704 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to get a referral for WGU! :) Please and thank you.
  • Options
    aspiringsoulaspiringsoul Member Posts: 314
    I will give you a referral, please PM me.
    Education: MS-Information Security and Assurance from Western Governors University, BS-Business Information Systems from Indiana Wesleyan University, AAS-Computer Network Systems - ITT Tech,
  • Options
    smz63001smz63001 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello! I am in the process of submitting my application for WGU and found this thread. I would love to save $65 on the application fee. If someone could refer me that would be great.

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    edwilliamskyedwilliamsky Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi guys, have lurked for quite awhile, and am looking to get in the IT Security track at WGU. I've talked to an EC twice and am ready to start the application and readiness exam. Can anyone help me out with a referral code? It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    mattdiesel89mattdiesel89 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm a recent Air Force veteran looking to continue my education at WGU and finally complete my degree. If you could provide me with a referral code, it would be very much appreciated.
  • Options
    icd057icd057 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking to pursue BA at WGU and need referral to have admissions fee waived. thanks
  • Options
    All those looking for referrals please take a moment a read the first post on this thread. It's the only way we can help you out.
  • Options
    brilynn531brilynn531 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a referral
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi, could someone refer me? Email from members is enabled.
    TIA

EDIT: Received one.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    TomkoTechTomkoTech Member Posts: 438
    Techfiend is covered.
  • Options
    miked5656miked5656 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a referral can yo uhelp me out.
  • Options
    I need a referral how can I message you
  • Options
    Please read the first post of this thread. You need to enable email capability.
  • Options
    Thanks just fixed that.
  • Options
    5502george5502george Member Posts: 264
    Looking at a masters program in IA. Referal would help! THX
  • Options
    mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone,

My name is Patrick. I recently filed a chapter 7 because I was forced to have a reconstructive hip surgery to remove a tumor in my hip that grew since birth. I am a father of two girls and a beautiful wife and I am trying to get us back on our feet. Because of my new physical limitations I have been focusing my attention on obtaining training and education in the IT sector. I found a strong interest in Cyber Security. With the help of anyone out there in the community, I gratefully ask if anyone could supply me with an affiliate code to avoid the fee of WGU, because of our lack of finances at the moment.

Thank you,

Patrick
  • Options
    2230622306 Member Posts: 223 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sorry about the problems you are facing. inbox me please
  • Options
    We are always willing to help but people need to do their part. Newcomers to the board must realize that they can't send/receive PMs. In order to get referrals you MUST enable the "Receive mail form other members" option in your forum profile. See the first post on this thread to see how to accomplish this. It will only take a minute and will save you the $65 app fee.
  • Options
    mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry about that. Missed that part. It is fixed. I believe I need an admin. to activate my account.

Received referral!

Thank you!
  • Options
    haagenizhaageniz Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I'd like to get a referral for wgu please?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    It starts by reading the first post. ;)

Enable your e-mail in your profile, make 1 post in this thread asking for a referral

Explained in this link
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/55634-wgu-refer-friend-thread-those-seeking-referral.html

Good luck!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    psiebert1989psiebert1989 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,
    Sorry about the previous confusion. I have updated my account so that members can email me. If anyone is willing I would love to receive a referral to WGU for the MS in IT Management. My Name is Paul Siebert.
  • Options
    jon229001jon229001 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am currently a student at CSU-Global and would like to transfer to WGU in order to save some money. Can anyone spare a referral code please?
  • Options
    ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sent...
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    slacksipsdewslacksipsdew Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral, please and thank you :)
  • Options
    ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral, please and thank you :)

sent... Good Luck!
  • Options
    dw1210dw1210 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please send referral code for WGU