Options

Passed :)

burnewebburneweb Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I received my results yesterday, 6/30/10, and sat for the exam on 6/12/10.
18 days isn't too bad of a wait, I guess.

I am relieved to say the least.

Now comes the endorsement process and I sent in the required documentation the same day I received the results. Thankfully, I worked with someone who is already a CISSP and he agreed to endorse me. I have 9 years of experience in at least 2 domains plus I have the security + cert which knocks off 1 year so I am not too worried about it.

Thanks to everyone on here for your kind words and support

Question: Is the continuing education credits 120 hours per year or every 3 years?

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    burneweb wrote: »
    I received my results yesterday, 6/30/10, and sat for the exam on 6/12/10.
    18 days isn't too bad of a wait, I guess.

I am relieved to say the least.
    Dude, that's excellent! I'm glad to see that people seem to be getting their result a little quicker now that schools are in Summer break.
    Now comes the endorsement process and I sent in the required documentation the same day I received the results.
    And that's the way to do it. Have all your paperwork filled out and your endorser ready to sign and send the moment you get the good news on your pass. There's no reason to delay.
    Question: Is the continuing education credits 120 hours per year or every 3 years?
    It was 120 CPEs every three years, but because people procrastinate until the deadline, it's now 40 CPEs annually. If you are active in the InfoSec community, that's not hard to do.
  • Options
    burnewebburneweb Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray,

Thanks for the information.

There was a coworker who took the exam the same day as me and he still hasn't received any results yet

I hope that doesn't mean that he didn't pass :/