Options

How good is Darril Gibson's Vista Book?

earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
I'm considering taking the 70-622 exam and was looking for a good resource. So far this Amazon.com: MCITP Windows Vista Support Technician All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam 70-620, 70-622… looks like it might be a good resource for the exam. Has anyone here used this book while studying for the exam or do you have another recommendation.
No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.

Comments

• Options
    shusainshusain Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello there,

i'd recommend MS press official book and training material for 70-620
    as exam has got simulation that you need to solve so you have a
    definite hands on experience (as i practice with the videos).
    If you require any help let me know

Shahid
    A+, N+, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, MCTS, MCITP
  • Options
    I already have the 70-620. I'm just trying to see if anyone's used this book while studying for the 622. I used the MS Press book for the 620. Thanks
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    As surprising as this might sound, the MS Press book for 622 was actually pretty informative. I did a quick read through it once before taking the 622.

I did better on the 622 than i did the 620, because the 622 is more enterprise oriented and thats the stuff i was familiar with in Vista.
  • Options
    Good to hear. I'm already into the MS Press book some while studying WDS so I could learn the deployment stuff a little better. I'll probably just stick with the MS Press book on Books 24x7 and save some money by not buying a book.