640-802 Exam today at 1pm est

TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
Its been 4 months of brutal studying with the last two weeks extensive lab exercises. I used Todd Lammle's Book, Testout, my purchased lab and Packet Tracer. I feel very confident going in, I let you know the results....... To be continued......
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Good luck. Just remember to read the question, read the answers, re-read the question, then select the best answer(s). Remember not to spend more than 10 minutes on a SIM. If you get to 10 minutes, move on. icon_thumright.gif Can't wait to see the outcome.
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    good luck!
    CCNP :study:
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good Luck!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Thanks for the GL wishes guys, I'm heading out the door now to meet my fate, lol! Gotta get there 15 mins b4 1pm. To be continued......
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida