Options

Got my MCSA!

smg1138smg1138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
Even though I passed my elective exam last week, Microsoft officially awarded me my MCSA certification today! I'm really happy it's finally finished. I took my first MCP exam 2 years ago, so it's been a long time coming. Does MS still send a wallet card if you request a welcome kit?

Comments

• Options
    prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats bro... im working on the same cert
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! There has been talk of MS starting the wallet cards back but no definite date.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the cert! Feels good, eh? You going to continue on with MCSE or switch to MCITP?
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Options
    DraxtheSovietDraxtheSoviet Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm working on MCSA exam as well, aiming to get it in 2-4 month period. Currently studying Network+; Server Infrastructure will be next.
    "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    juansifujuansifu Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass and new certification.
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! No Wallet card yet (I passed MCSA a few weeks ago and got nothing). But it was mentioned in a newsletter that went around several months back that they were coming back. I don't remember if a date was mentioned or not.
    Decide what to be and go be it.