Options

Passed N10-004 today

soadlinksoadlink Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed the N10-004 this morning with an 873/900

The test is very simple, have no worries. Just go through all of the objectives on the CompTIA Network+ 2009 pdf, and once you have a firm understanding of them all, you will be fine.

My knowledge: Been working in IT for at least 8 years as a freelancer. Been working in an actual IT related job for about 10 months of that time.

But really, a firm understanding of the objectives will do it for you. It was nice to see how basic and simple some of the questions were. I reviewed with the CBTNuggets Network+ 2009 videos. Michael does a really good job in those videos, going through all of the objectives. He goes more in depth than the needed, but that's a good thing. If you feel confident after watching those videos, go for it.

I was really stressing about this test, and when I got in there and started answering a few questions... the stress all went away. Definitely know your objectives though, don't pass on any of them. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help! icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and welcome to TE!
    Good to see some new members embracing the use of the objectives.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats and welcome to TE!
    Good to see some new members embracing the use of the objectives.

+1

Good on you!!! icon_thumright.gif
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker