yay, ccna

joe48184joe48184 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed the icnd2 exam today.. got a bit over the 9xx mark, was pleased over all. I did find that it required more " though process" than icnd1 but thats to be expected.

I stoped and bought a celabratory pizza and pepsi and im going to play a bit of warcraft tonight.. yay hehe.

Im on the fence as far as my next move.. I'd like to go after ccna/s but I currently have no microsoft certs as of yet. The ms 2k8 server course that deals with networking, dns, dhcp and what not sounds interesting, I think the exam is 70-642. Oh well.. gonna take the weekend to think about it.

have a good weekend folks!

Comments

• burbankmarcburbankmarc Member Posts: 460
    Congrats, enjoy the 'za. Do some M$ if you want, but Unix is also cool (hint hint).
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    congrats ;)
    CCNP :study:
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man! I hope I can hit a score like that on my CCNA attempt haha. I'm nearing the end of the material and the whole CLI NAT/IPv6 stuff is scaring me lol.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man! I hope I can hit a score like that on my CCNA attempt haha. I'm nearing the end of the material and the whole CLI NAT/IPv6 stuff is scaring me lol.

Lol yeah; I just finished Odom's book today and those last few chapters (frame relay & ipv6) have some pretty headache-causing material.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • TesseracTTesseracT Member Posts: 167
  • typeshtypesh Member Posts: 168