new uncle

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
So today I became an Uncle. My sister gave birth to him him around 19:13 today.

Does anyone have any tips?? Maybe I can get him into computers later on in life. That will be my evil plan :P
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Best thing about that is you can spoil the kid and then send him home.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    So today I became an Uncle. My sister gave birth to him him around 19:13 today.

Does anyone have any tips?? Maybe I can get him into computers later on in life. That will be my evil plan :P

Congratulations!

Amazon.com: Mommy, Why is There a Server in the House? (9781605306414): Tom O'Connor, Jill Dubin: Books

(although I must say, a server exists in the house not always because the daddy wants a server ;) ).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Amazon.com: Mommy, Why is There a Server in the House? (9781605306414): Tom O'Connor, Jill Dubin: Books

(although I must say, a server exists in the house not always because the daddy wants a server ;) ).

Oh my God icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

However, for advice - just love them. I have two nephews, who are 1 and 2, and all they really want is your love and attention. They grow up so fast, so spend as much time as possible with them!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man!!
  • rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    Plantwiz wrote: »

I actually own a copy of this book!

Spend a lot of time on the computer with him. ;) Keep to educational sites and his mother will be happy. Computers will be his future regardless, this way you can keep him ahead of the all the other kids.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!! I'll be around him just about all the time (until school starts) because we all will be living in the same place. I'll make sure to buy the book for my sister and I'll make sure she reads it to him.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****