Passed!

wsnellwsnell Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed with a 868. The test wasn't hard after looking at what was on it the first time.

Thanks to all.

Comments

• D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    I saw on your other post you used Braindumps? icon_confused.gif I guess it is easy when you have already seen the answers to the questions icon_wink.gif

I have never used them myself and never plan too... icon_wink.gif I believe in studying until i know my stuff and not cheating to get there, there is nothing like hard work... just knowing you didn't ****, does it for me...
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    The war against Brain **** is very similar to the war on drugs, the only way you can win, is not to use them.
  • wsnellwsnell Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Read the posting and say what you want to say! I passed and studying what i needed to know to pass the exam. You are right I did see the questions before because i didn't pass the first time.

Thanks for all who did help other keep say what you want!
  • fonduefondue Member Posts: 104
    Congrats, nice score.
  • MooshMoosh Inactive Imported Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    D-boy wrote:
    I saw on your other post you used Braindumps? icon_confused.gif I guess it is easy when you have already seen the answers to the questions icon_wink.gif

I have never used them myself and never plan too... icon_wink.gif I believe in studying until i know my stuff and not cheating to get there, there is nothing like hard work... just knowing you didn't ****, does it for me...

The importance of knowing everything that is tested on some of these certifications is debatable too you know....
  • XCommandXCommand Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't mind paying 2 or more times for an exam.Failing one/two/three times isn't an excuse for me to ****. Learning the stuff is the most important , certificate is just a paper.So I don't appreciate the people who **** for the exams.

I just wish you good luck for the rest,because you need.

just my 2 cents
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good call XCommand icon_thumright.gif

I have missed on this exam a couple times - first through being totally unprepared for the nebulous wording on some of the questions and latterly through going into it underdone. However I still have no compunction to **** as one of the most important things about being a security professional is INTEGRITY and those who pretend that using **** is not cheating have none of that. My employer has in the past fired people whom he has found out that they cheated on exams and I fully agree with that - in fact a black list wouldn't be a half bad idea.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
    It is nice to see the poeple here thinking like me.That's why we are here and that's why we chose this forum.This forum is special and unique because it is %100 clean :D

Let's keep here always clean icon_cheers.gif
  • nightstrm_utnightstrm_ut Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Why did this guy's thread get crapped on again? We already went through this once before when he posted earlier. Why are we doing it all over again? He didn't even bring up **** in this topic... maybe he learned from his mistake the last time.
    He didn't even bring up **** in this topic...

Check the fourth entry in this topic.
    It seems to be some miss understanding. XCommand and who ever else did not read the posting correctly. Professionals?????????? Reading is basic. What I said was that I have seen the questions before because I failed the first time and the second exam had the same questions.

XCommand – please read and understand before you make claims.
    I am not going to enter the discussion or argument about this subject which I am against.
    I just did read your thread on 28 December about the fact that you failed and there you told that you used braindumps and then in 1 week 3rd January you passed.
    Nobody invented something,it is you who told everything.

If there's any misunderstanding,then I apoligize from you.
  • jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    wsnell wrote:
    I failed the first time and the second exam had the same questions.

XCommand – please read and understand before you make claims.

How did you get the same questions the 2nd time around?
    Time machine maybe? That's worst than using braindumps!... icon_lol.gif
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
    XCommand,

Please get your creditability up! Your incorrect understanding of topics and poor wording discredits you to me. Thanks for the none-helpful comments :D !
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Congrats on the nice score & pass.
    wsnell wrote:
    XCommand,

Please get your creditability up! Your incorrect understanding of topics and poor wording discredits you to me. Thanks for the none-helpful comments :D !

xxxxxx

[edit by webmaster: regardless of the topic at hand, do not start name calling]
  • cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    HEY HEY HEY YOU GUYS. Please do not fight and give other a bad name or whatever. As we know this forum make us one people, with certifications etc, and especially help people when they need help.

We have to hold that so because when you are fighting and e.g 2 people got a fight ( on this forum ) for instant PERSON X & Y. When person X need help and maybe person Y only know what he could do to help him he will not help him because they fighted. And if we fight further who will help anybody. Then this forum would be a fight forum.

I hope i made this clear.

I wanna see peace. There is almost every where war. THIS 2005 >>> THE YEAR OF PEACE.

Common sing with me >>> peace oh peace let the year 2005 be the world of peace oh yeah oh yeah../.......................

PS: I am not so good in singing, maybe only in the bathroom i can sing the best icon_lol.gif
    peace oh peace let the year 2005 be the world of peace oh yeah oh yeah../.......................
    :)
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I have slowly found that the easiest way to deal with dumpers is to say nothing. If they are so happy about passing with a braindump, let them brag somewhere else. If no one replies to cheaters, maybe, just maybe cheaters won't come here anymore.

And before I get attacked for anything....Yes, I read the threads, and for me, it doesn't matter what a dumper says. To admit to using the material is cheating, regardless of how many times an exam is taken. If someone truly wanted to learn from their failures, they certainly wouldn't retest again so soon, as they should be studying the areas they failed on. Dumpers will test over and over again, so they can put a logo on the resume/cv, or certificate/Id card in their wallet. Knowledge is power.

Cheaters Click Here
    i remain, he who remains to be....
    Well said Ricka182 icon_thumright.gif

I'm not going to write anymore under this thread or any other thread related to ****.I just wanted to show my thoughts about this subject.I just want techexams.net kept clean as it is.It doesn't make any sense if you congratulate the person if he passed with a ****.Because it is not a success.It is disrespect to the people who do their best to learn the knowledge.It is disrespect to this clean forum.

I support the idea of black list.

just my 2 cents.
    XCommand,

You are clearly unprofessional yourself. I question your integrity. Hide behind the posting as to you may have used braindumps yourself if you are so knowledgeable of them. Sorry you all for the fighting, this form is for educational purposes. One final comment, I had no idea what a braindump was, I clearly was using it as a practice exam, taught it was a offical study exam, as to someone provided it to me.

P.S
    XCommand: A blacklist doesn’t do anything. Think about it! The person only has to create another account buddy! Don’t comment to any of my posting as to I wouldn’t care either way.
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Webmaster needs to record your IP and ban it. Your posts would be obvious if you did manage to create a different account.

You're basically turning this around on others, making it look as if WE made everything up and just decided to start saying you cheated. You admitted to using braindumps in your first or second post on this site, which you were criticized for. Now you're taking it further and talking about other members in retaliation.

As for you thinking a braindump was an official practice exam... icon_rolleyes.gif
This discussion has been closed.