Options

70-297 format??

JayrodEFJayrodEF Member Posts: 111 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all,
I've only the 70-297 left to obtain my MCSE certification and I just purchased the Microsoft training-kit book for the exam. When I do a practice test in certification mode, it says I have 90 questions that must be completed in 30 minutes. That seems pretty much impossible so I'm not sure what exactly to expect when taking this test on the 3rd of August. Can anyone who's taken the test enlighten me as to the actual format/time limit approx number of questions? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    70-297 and 70-298 are testlet/case study format...completely different from everything else in the MCSE line of exams.

You'll get a a handful of testlets, each is case study with input from various stakeholders, diagrams, etc., and 6-13 questions related to that information. Figure 18-39 minutes allowed per testlet, and once you finish one testlet, you can't go back to it.

You'd do well to try one of the free demo exams from Transcender or Self Test Software to see the format.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.