Passed the Network+ N10-004 Exam Today!!!!

teknoguyteknoguy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
To All:

Passed the N10-004 test today 7/15/10 with a score of 840 out of 900. It is a great goal to realize after working on it for a couple of months of studying.

Some advice to future test takers of the Network+ exam, study religiously using all means necessary..Do not quit in the face of adversity..! Your attitude will determine your outcome! :))

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and welcome to TE!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • botbillbotbill Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratz
    working on cissp, ceh and pmp
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    congrats and welcome to TE! icon_cheers.gif
  • Cert PoorCert Poor Member Posts: 240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! And first post 2.5 years after registering? You have willpower, man.
    In progress: MTA: Database Fundamentals (98-364)
    Next up: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) or LPI Linux Essentials (010-160)
    Earned: CompTIA A+, Net+, Sec+, Server+, Proj+
    ITIL-F v3 2011 | ServiceNow CSA, CAD, CIS | CWNP CWTS
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cert Poor wrote: »
    Congrats! And first post 2.5 years after registering? You have willpower, man.

I'm sure there is a story behind this, and I'd like to hear it.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • skwira001skwira001 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
    teknoguy wrote: »
    To All:

Passed the N10-004 test today 7/15/10 with a score of 840 out of 900. It is a great goal to realize after working on it for a couple of months of studying.

Some advice to future test takers of the Network+ exam, study religiously using all means necessary..Do not quit in the face of adversity..! Your attitude will determine your outcome! :))

Good to see you passed. You got the exact same score as I got on the 12th of July.

Maybe you already took a CompTIA exam. Did you feel like you were going to fail while taking the test? I thought that last year while taking the A+, and I got 843 and 839.
  • jesseou812jesseou812 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed today also and was kinda on the line if I passed or not. It seemed like an eternity when I completed the survey and submitted the test for grading.

It does feel good to pass and know you have this cert for a lifetime and do not have to deal with redoing it every three years. We can argue the reason behind that but that should be another thread.

Congrats on your pass.
    jesseou812 wrote: »
    I passed today also and was kinda on the line if I passed or not. It seemed like an eternity when I completed the survey and submitted the test for grading.

Congrats!
    congratz !!!
  • redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    Very good score! On to the next!icon_thumright.gif
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
    I didn't even notice the first time I read this, but that is the same score that I got.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    congrats on your pass
    way to go, Congratz !!!
  • Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    congrats... keep knockin them down ;)
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."