wow, what a tough exam that was.

s2008s2008 Banned Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just took the CISSP exam, those 6 hours really drained all my energy, I had to rush at the end to finish and transfer the answers to the answer sheet.
I was familiar with all topics covered in the 250 questions except 2 which I never heard of (I think they were related to physical security).

However, I liked the paper exam approach, it lets you focus more on the answer relative to the computer based one (since I took MCSE, CNE, and CCNP on computer based before).

Now I have to wait two weeks for the results......

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Two weeks? Did you bribe someone? icon_lol.gif

You sound a lot more confident than most. Good luck!
  • s2008s2008 Banned Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Two weeks? Did you bribe someone? icon_lol.gif

You sound a lot more confident than most. Good luck!
    why is it more than that?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Officially, it's a 3-6 week wait for (ISC)2 exam results. Lately people seem to be getting their results closer to the three-week mark.
  • s2008s2008 Banned Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Officially, it's a 3-6 week wait for (ISC)2 exam results. Lately people seem to be getting their results closer to the three-week mark.
    Okay, I will wait....:)
  • cvisionzcvisionz Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    s2008 wrote: »

Hey, lemme know when you get your results. I took mine on 15 JUL and am starting to have heart palpitations everytime I see Inbox(1). icon_wink.gif
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,665 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I received my results exactly two weeks after I took the exam. I too felt pretty confident. There were only 4 questions for which I was unsure, and after checking the, I only missed one of them. It was a grueling exam, and the rest of the day was fun. I took the exam in Northern Virginia, so we stopped by three presidents' homes on our way out of Virginia and then drove through the night until I was home at 7AM the next day.

That is exam is crazy and I hope to never take it again (keeping up on those CPEs).
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • cvisionzcvisionz Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    s2008 wrote: »

For anyone interested, there is a stickied forum thread over at cccure.org entitled **CISSP Exam Status & Results** where people post their exam dates and results from all over the world. However, I think you need to be a member of the site to view it (free, although I can't imagine anyone in this forum not being of cccure.org anyway)

I still haven't recieved the results of my exam, but that site seems to help so I at least know that no one else in our test cycle has recieved the results yet either.

Finally, there is a complete exam schedule of all of the sites over at cissp.com entitled cissp-exam-results. That way, you can see which other places in the world have taken the exam around the same time you have, and estimate when (isc)2 may have lumped the exams together before mailing them to the grading sites. This is also very useful when you go to register for an exam at your local testing site, and can't determine when the next test will be.