Options

Weather...how's yours?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    10 to 20 inches of snow here, will be minus 17 Celcius tonight, hasn't been like this for decades. It's starting to look like The Day After Tomorrow icon_pale.gif
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ahhhh poor Johan icon_lol.gif

I was just watching the morning news and seeing all the white stuff covering a lot of England and Europe - boy am I glad I live where it does not snow icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_lol.gif

Yeah, it's pretty much the same in the rest of Europe, it's snowing even in Greece.

Going downtown seems like a going on polar expedition icon_shaking.gif
  • Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'd love to see snow, I have never seen it ever.

On the West coast of Australia, even down as far south as I live its really dry and hot. Our "real" Winter lasts about 6 weeks of a bit of rain and the temperature rarely gets below 0 degrees celcius as a minimum.

I'm making the move to London soon and getting quite scared about how cold it will be.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    We just got about a foot of snow the other day, now it's just cold, really cold.
    Although, spring starts in a few weeks, so maybe there's hope. Can't be cold forever, starting to play baseball again.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    It was warm here (Ohio) for a few weeks, but it has since turned cold again. We haven't gotten much snow this winter, however.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Here in the UK its bad. Snow and blizzards. Most of the schools shut down because of conditions here. The UK has not seen this sort of weather for years.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/hturtlegirl73/
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    Just about to go out and lay in the back yard to enjoy a lovely late summers day icon_wink.gif
    Have fun all you lot up in the cold north icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    www.supercross.com
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    RussS wrote:
    Just about to go out and lay in the back yard to enjoy a lovely late summers day icon_wink.gif
    Have fun all you lot up in the cold north icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Yeah laugh now Russ, your Winter is coming!!! lol
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Actually I am not laughing right now - I'm pretty danged sunburned at the moment icon_cry.gif

Anyways Ricka182 - if it snowed where I am now I would just move closer to the equator icon_lol.gif
    www.supercross.com