A+ how long?

clikcspeedclikcspeed Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, just a quick one, I recently started CCNA Security and I thought it was a short exam/material but it REALLY been long for me - I remember reading last week, some one finished it in 5 weeks, its been 4 weeks for me now and I'm only halfway through.

For those of you who have/are studying for A+, I just want to know how long you took to study for the exam so that I can plan my certification progress more wisely. I've been brushing A+ aside for too long now and I really want to get my MCSA so that I can progress (maybe) to Server 2008 - all this after the CCNA Secuirty.

Many thanks
-clikc-

Comments

• Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The topic right under yours actually covers this exact same topic, check it out at: http://www.techexams.net/forums/a/56206-studying-take.html
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Depending on how much experience you have, you could probably do both exams in about a month. I took about 6 weeks for mine, but I had just started working on certs at that time.
    Look through the exam objectives and see how comfortable you are with them.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    A few months of on and off studies, and two weeks of no life only studying before the test. That is what it took for me.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.