Options

CCNA retake question

maxwellsmart84maxwellsmart84 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
So in the sims- are the show commands going to verify connectivity? Or are you just supposed to enter the syntax and then hit next? I want to know if for example you activate rip in the sim if its going to show the rip updates to the router if I do sh ip protocol.

Took it today, this thing was hard, I got hit in my weak areas. 770 not passing, but so close.icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Configure and check... if it don't work, try again. We can't tell you alot because it could break the NDA. You click on the next button when you're finished with the problem and have entered the solution that you think will work for the problem. I'm not trying to sound mean but that's what I can tell you without risk breaking the NDA. Was there a tutorial about the test before you took the test?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    sim·u·la·tion [sim-yuh-ley-shuhn] –noun
    1. The act or process of simulating.

That's all I can say without breaking NDA :)
    CCNP :study:
  • Options
    maxwellsmart84maxwellsmart84 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nawww really? I dont think that question breaks the NDA if its in the directions...

I've read published articles that reveal more about the test than that. Im not actually discussing the content but the rules. I think i get the hint though when you say its a "sim" but your going to have to get more obvious for someone like me.
  • Options
    fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    nawww really? I dont think that question breaks the NDA if its in the directions...

I've read published articles that reveal more about the test than that. Im not actually discussing the content but the rules. I think i get the hint though when you say its a "sim" but your going to have to get more obvious for someone like me.

#1 about fight club... ;)

if your simulating.... then wouldn't that imply, by definition, to replicate?
    CCNP :study:
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Its not exactly like the real thing. All of the commands will not be available but there will be enough configuration and verification commands to get it done the way they want.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.