Options

Ine

jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
I dont know if anyone saw, but for like 2 more days INE has a 30% off coupon "IPASSED" on any self-paced material. Just thought I would give a heads up, I know alot of peeps are hitting the CCIE tracks lately. I am trying to get my wife to :bite on the idea currently :)

Comments

• Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    yeah, i saw this and was interested in buying their volume 2 lab companion series. looks real good. but i think I am going to hold off for now. Between Vol 1,2,3 and 4 workbooks I have my work cut out for me until september. currently working on the vol 3 speed drills. I knocked out vol 3 lab 1 yesterday in good time. with all topics i was ahead of my time except for the last 2 bgp tasks.

good luck getting the wife to bite, just tell her if she doesn't ever want to work again in her life, then let you buy whatever you need to pass the CCIE. Thats what I did and it worked like a charm.
  • Options
    jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567

good luck getting the wife to bite, just tell her if she doesn't ever want to work again in her life, then let you buy whatever you need to pass the CCIE. Thats what I did and it worked like a charm.

Ha, funny you mention that b/c thats kind of how the conversation went :) Good luck to you man...she did bite btw. We both figured that its a good investment, and we saved like 800 bucks on their whole training bundle by just getting it now instead of later.
  • Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    Ha, funny you mention that b/c thats kind of how the conversation went :) Good luck to you man...she did bite btw. We both figured that its a good investment, and we saved like 800 bucks on their whole training bundle by just getting it now instead of later.

Sweet! good to hear that you it worked out for you. keep us posted on how your studying is going.