Options

Employee stealing technology secrets to Chinese car company

tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
Just heard about this. This guy was stealing hybrid tech to sell to the Chinese. He was arrested yesterday and get this. His cubicle is three down from mine. I was busy doing documentation work that I did not hear/notice him getting arrested. A coworker next to me said he was walked out the other day. Guess we are going to get audited all to hell and back now.

Ex-GM worker, husband accused of stealing secrets | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Comments

• Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If he has any cool stuff in his cubicle, you might want to go snatch it now before it becomes a crime scene.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Wow, that is really crazy. I take it this is going to make your life very busy for a while... icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    His cubicle office is trashy. They locked the doors. I already warned my group to watch what what they do because our employer is going to get even more strict on security.
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    His cubicle office is trashy. They locked the doors. I already warned my group to watch what what they do because our employer is going to get even more strict on security.

That's funny. I also had a coworker who made news a couple of years ago, and no doubt was posted on this site. I had always wondered how with his high 5 digit salary he was able to have a new Mercedes S-Class, a Range Rover and new designer suits. Come to find out post arrest that he had A LOT more than I ever could realize. But I had always suspected since the beginning. He got nabbed a few months after I left for current gig and is still doing his crime.

This this guy also strike you as the sort who would do this, or were you taken by surprise?