What is a GOOD BOOK FOR A+

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
Would like to know what book to purchase for my A+ something easy to read I need to prep for the A+ in a few weeks.

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The Mike Myer's book is good for this exam. I have heard the Sybex is good as well.
  • Ivanr4g63Ivanr4g63 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think Sibex is pretty clear, straight to the point, non-boring material and tons of exercises on the CD. Good for a pro who wants to re-learn/update and awesome for the beginner who's field practice is limited. In a nutshell all are good if you put enough commitment to the subject at hand.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Would like to know what book to purchase for my A+ something easy to read I need to prep for the A+ in a few weeks.

Meyers and/or Sybex

Please use the search feature as this question has been asked a few times and you will be able to see the reviews already in place on these books and some other suggestions.

Always use the objectives as a guide and get some hands on experience before your exams if you don't already have it...500 hours is recommended.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?