Options

Pass Net+ Today

botbillbotbill Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
i passed my Net+ with 860. I am very happy about the result. It is a step closer to get my CISSP in September and CEH.

Cheers,
working on cissp, ceh and pmp

Comments

• Options
    CertGrabberCertGrabber Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    :) Congratulations to you, botbill!

I have been avidly studying the Network+ material the past couple weeks. It will be my first certification!! I ordered the voucher yesterday and have it in my email today, awesome (other than the frickin-frackin 215$ price, oh well).

I'm gonna schedule the test later today. Not sure how early a testing day you can get through pearson vue, as it's my first time. Either way I'd be willing to test by the end of the week or next week. I found the practice q's on this site were a breeze, but the ones on the CompTIA site were far more challenging (although they only give you a 30 question set).

After trying comptia's practice set of questions I have been studying FAR more topics, and in FAR more detail.. just to cover my bases, and think I'll be fine. I'll be proud to have the cert next to my name on the side of the forum, lol. Congrats again to you sir, excellent score btw
    Studying CCNP Route

Currently compiling my own home lab. I never knew scouring ebay for routers, switches, and modules could be so much fun!
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    other than the frickin-frackin 215$ price, oh well

I hate to break it to you, but it is $165 on COMPTIA PROMETRIC NETWORK+ EXAM VOUCHER CODE [COMPTIANPUC] - $165.00 : Welcome to IT Exam Vouchers Online Shop!, WWW.VOUCHER4YOU.COM
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass botbill!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    CertGrabberCertGrabber Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »

icon_redface.gif

Aaahhh! Did you have to mention that to me! icon_silent.gif My worst fears have come true, lol. That I was so new to the whole certification testing process that I wouldn't know the 'ins-n-outs' of the process.

A buddy of mine told me to go to the getcertify4less website and that's what I did.. in the future I'll do more research on the best place to get the voucher and/or codes to input. Thanks though! That's the beauty of the forum.. next time I'll know icon_thumright.gif
    Studying CCNP Route

Currently compiling my own home lab. I never knew scouring ebay for routers, switches, and modules could be so much fun!
  • Options
    TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    botbill wrote: »
    i passed my Net+ with 860. I am very happy about the result. It is a step closer to get my CISSP in September and CEH.

Cheers,

Congratz! Net+ will probably be next in line for me.
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the Net+!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.