CCNP previous to 2010 update

skwira001skwira001 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am a Network Academy student. I finished my last CCNP course in May of 2010. I am now using Testout, and I want to get the older CCNP. I understand I get until July 31, 2011. When I sign up for the exam, I read I am supposed to enter some kind of code. Where do I get this code?

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I'd assume form your academy. Have you asked them?
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    skwira001 wrote: »
    I am a Network Academy student. I finished my last CCNP course in May of 2010. I am now using Testout, and I want to get the older CCNP. I understand I get until July 31, 2011. When I sign up for the exam, I read I am supposed to enter some kind of code. Where do I get this code?

You might have a voucher code on your Cisco Academy page; there should be a link in there that references "voucher".
    CCNP :study:
  • qplayedqplayed Member Posts: 303
    I've sent this question to the Academy helpdesk awhiel back. Here is the response

Thank you for contacting the Cisco Networking Academy Support Desk.

Vouchers are not available for CCNP. The four current CCNP certification exams will be available to the general public through July 31, 2010 and to Networking Academy students using a special voucher through July 31, 2011. More information about how to obtain a special, non-discount voucher to enable students to continue to take the retiring exams will be communicated as soon as it is available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,

Talor H.

Cisco Networking Academy Support

hth
    If you cannot express in a sentence or two what
    you intend to get across, then it is not focused
    well enough.
    —Charles Osgood, TV commentator