Best case/protector for IPhone 4?

mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
I am about to buy an Iphone 4 and this is my first Iphone and even first smart-phone so I am a complete noob. What is the best screen protector and case I can buy to protect my large investment?
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've got an iFrogz case. I really like the case, I had one on my 3G and never had any problems with it. My fiance now has my 3G and she uses an Otterbox case that is kinda bulky but really protective.
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    Does the Otterbox case include a screen protector?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Out of curiosity, why are you choosing the iphone for your first smart phone?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, why are you choosing the iphone for your first smart phone?

Because it can do so much :)

• brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    mog27 wrote: »
    I am about to buy an Iphone 4 and this is my first Iphone and even first smart-phone so I am a complete noob. What is the best screen protector and case I can buy to protect my large investment?

otterbox is the 'best', functionally. if you plan on dropping it or throwing it accross the room, it is really the only option. It also makes the buttons a little easier to press.

I prefer the iFrogz case. It doesnt add nearly as much bulk, color is a little more appealing, and it still slides in and out of the pocket easily.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    mog27 wrote: »
    Because it can do so much :)

All smart phones can do so much, that isn't a very good reason. Signing a new 2 year contract is a pretty big deal. Don't do it just because others have used it and liked it. I know many people that love their iphones, but I also know some that hate them.

Make sure you do some research on phones/services. Depending on your area AT&T might not be the best provider for you.
    Decide what to be and go be it.