Wireless Keyboard with a Trackpad

shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone have any good experiences with one in particular? I kinda want to start playing around with a home theater box and figure that would probably be the easiest route to take. I looked at a few and read a lot of reviews but nothing jumps out at me. I'm not trying to drop $150 on a diNovo, but if that is the only thing out there worth buying, I will.
:study:

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No, that's way too much. I used to have one of these and it worked fine: Amazon.com: Logitech PlayStation 3 Cordless MediaBoard Pro: Electronics
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    No, that's way too much. I used to have one of these and it worked fine: Amazon.com: Logitech PlayStation 3 Cordless MediaBoard Pro: Electronics

I just picked up a $20 wireless keyboard/laptop off the shelf of target for my ps3. Its nothing fancy, and it gets the job done. Plus since it was a bundle, it only takes out 1 usb port. Certainly not worth spending $150.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    I just picked up a $20 wireless keyboard/laptop off the shelf of target for my ps3. Its nothing fancy, and it gets the job done. Plus since it was a bundle, it only takes out 1 usb port. Certainly not worth spending $150.

Yea, but who goes to Target when you have Amazon Prime? icon_lol.gif

That was a really nice keyboard, and yes, only 1 USB port is needed. I also like how you can scroll with the track pad, and it had some other nice media-centric features. I used it for an HTPC, not a PS3 though.
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□

Somehow I knew you would be the first to respond to this...but I have to admit, I didn't expect a serious post.

Also, you respond to my posts on here faster than you respond to my text messages.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    shaqazoolu wrote: »
    Also, you respond to my posts on here faster than you respond to my text messages.

In Dynamik's defense, I wouldn't respond to your texts either. icon_lol.gif
    Yea, but who goes to Target when you have Amazon Prime? icon_lol.gif
    This is back before I had Amazon Prime, and also when I worked at Target and had a 10% discount.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • nafseenafsee Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you should buy a wireless keyboard/laptop , i also used it and its even cheaper .
  • ReardenRearden Member Posts: 222
    More systems have been wiped out by admins than any cracker could do in a lifetime.
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    In Dynamik's defense, I wouldn't respond to your texts either. icon_lol.gif

That's fine...his mom still responds to them every time.
    Rearden wrote: »

I checked those out but some of the reviews are pretty terrible on multiple sites.