70-351
70-500
70-510
70-540
70-543
70-557
70-621
70-631
No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.

Comments

• Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The only real surprise for me is that they're retiring the bridge test from MCDST to MCITP:EST. We all knew the day would come when the MCDST itself would retire.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm actually looking for them to retire 70-620 sometime in the next year or 2 as Vista never really took off.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good to see 70-284 finally retire. I'll miss it though.
  • Options
    ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    WOWOWO how come the MCITP vista certification based certifications are retiring wowowowoowow. I am shocked.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WOWOWO how come the MCITP vista certification based certifications are retiring wowowowoowow. I am shocked.

I think it is just the upgrade exams. they did the same thing with the MCSE 2003 upgrade exams when the 2000 track retired. Although they did offer a grace period.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    9 month notice so MCSE and MCSA continue on but MCDST dies. I am surprised to see them kill 7x-621 the upgrade for MCDST to MCITP:EST at the same time. Normally upgrades have been one cycle later. Maybe not enough people have taken it to bother keeping it around

ISA 2006 and Exchange 2003 gets killed also. That should force people off of it faster.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    As for the 621 I think as soon as the Windows 7 upgrade became available that test started gathering dust.