Options

I passed the 702!!

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
I passed the A+ 702 , with a score of 773!! Next up is the Network+ exam, and hopefully the Security+ exam before the year is over.
Are the awards pretty easy to order? My print out says to wait 5 days after the test before ordering you certificate/award.
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    First off, congrats!!!

Within the next 48 hours you should get an email from CompTIA which will take you to a site where you can access your transcripts/certificates. They will automatically send you the real certificate and exam ID card when you update your demographic information.
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Yeah its a cake walk for getting your physical certification. Congrats!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats! I'm taking my A+ the first week of September.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    jschreckjschreck Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man. Any tips for us about to take the test?