Too Geeky?

ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
I ordered one of these for the wife and future tax write-off and it arrived yesterday.

ThinkGeek :: RITMO - Prenatal Musical System

I don't think that alone is too geeky, but the music I loaded up on the iPod shuffle I gave her included the Halo 3 soundtrack. Do you think that was too much?

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Thats pretty cool. We used the low tech method of holding headphones to the belly. We used the baby symphonies from Baby Einstein though, not Halo 3 soundtrack :)
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Too geeky? Is there such a thing :D
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It looks epic. The main theme for Halo 3 should be played 24/7. It'll turn your kid into a hero on birth haha.
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    My wife was on bed rest in the hospital for two months prior to our son being born. She watched Jeopardy every day. Our son is 10 months old now and he is in awe at the TV every time that show comes on.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    We used the headphones with classical plus I'd read something to the belly everynight.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Not at all! Pretty neat.

Def. have to check this out once the lady and I start trying for a baby. :)
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Sounds fine to me but just make sure that none of the tracks are too obnoxious. You'll get complaints from your wife if nothing else :)
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can i buy one even though i dont have a pregnant wife/gf?...wait i dont even have a wife or gf...can i buy one anyway? :D
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking