Options

ICND 2 Failed!

bomber456bomber456 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sat the exam today, basically i had problems with the exam due to technical difficulties. Can’t go in to too much detail, but basically a few of the questions were corrupted and i had no idea or clue to which was the right answer as it wouldn’t display the choices correctly! Also on the last but 1 question the software froze completely and more customer support time was needed for someone to remote in to try and fix it!
Not sure what will happen now or if i will get to retake the test for free (which i totally think i should)
Was booked in for 3pm and didn’t leave the room till 5:30! The guy who was the administrator there said he'd never seen anything like this before!

My score was 730 so not really great, but without the stress of the interruptions and not being able to answer questions due to lack of information was annoying!

GRRRR! :P hopefully next time won’t be so stressful and have zero glitches!

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I definitely think you should get a free exam voucher. I'm pretty sure that will be the resolution.
  • Options
    Yeah lets hope so, im not 100% confident that all the other questions i answered were fully correct after having these errors happen!
    Shall update again when i find out more, the guy has raised an investigation for it, and i guess they will contact me as they have my details on file!
  • Options
    chXchX Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Damn, bad luck. I'd definitely expect a free resit if that happened to me.
    2019 Goals:
    [ ] Recertify CCNA
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah that blows! If you weren't stressed enough just taking the exam. I doubt I would be able to contain myself and not make a scene. If you can get a free voucher than you'll actually be ahead already experiencing the exam and all.

I hope it works out for you.
  • Options
    Just to let you all know i've recieved a reply to an email i sent Pearson Vue customer services and have now been offered a free resit (rightly so!) so hopefully next post will be saying i passed!
    gives me a few weeks now to do somemore revision!
    :)
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    bomber456 wrote: »
    gives me a few weeks now to do somemore revision!:)
    And maybe drink a few more drunken_smilie.gif to make sure that last test experience is behind you icon_lol.gif

Good Luck with your studies icon_study.gif -- and hopefully you'll have a boring normal test experience next time icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!