Options

Ccna w/v/s

lmxlmx Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
HI

what of the three certifications of Cisco CCNA W/S/V has more demand in the market of It or networks.

please helpme to choose a right selection.

Comments

• Options
    brewoz40brewoz40 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    imo...just start with CCNA then you choose after that if you want more of a specific direction, for myself once done with the CCNA i'll do the CCNP then I'll do the CCNA security.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I don't think any of those have much demand in the job market honestly. They may set you apart form someone that doesn't have them but I don't think you will see many jobs requiring them.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I don't think any of those have much demand in the job market honestly. They may set you apart form someone that doesn't have them
    That's exactly what I was going to say. They give you a few extra legitimate buzz words that could get your resume pulled from the pile.

You can also look at the CCNA Specializations as sort of a sampler. If you don't have any exposure in your current job to security, voice, or wireless, you can "sample" them by studying for the CCNA Specializations to see if you have an interest and/or aptitude for those subjects.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!