Options

Passed ICND2 today

JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
Made a couple boneheaded mistakes that cost me some points but overall I am happy. Always stinks when you suddenly have an "AH HA!" moment but can't go back to a question. :)

Feels good to wrap up CCNA. Time to move onto the next challenge. I have to admit, I had planned on jumping into CCNA:Security. But now I'm having second thoughts. The idea of pursuing SWITCH is tempting.

3 exams to CCNP or 5 exams to CCSP. Decisions, decisions. Regardless I'm taking the weekend off and relaxing a bit. icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. I know what you mean with the "AH HA" moment after hitting the next button.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    JaCkNiFeJaCkNiFe Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I bet it feels great to be at the mile marker.
    Lab on!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    JSK wrote: »
    "AH HA!"
    While it is preferable to have AH HA moments while studying, some people never have them -- so take them where you can. And that's now probably one tidbit if information that you'll never forget for the rest of your networking career -- so hopefully it was something good and impressive and useful. icon_lol.gif

Congratulations on the Pass icon_cheers.gif and CCNA!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    rinoelrinoel Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, hope you enjoy your weekend :D, and tell us what would be your next step, all the best ;)
  • Options
    JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
    Thanks guys!

You know, it felt really weird to not have anything to study last night. Feels like I've had my nose buried in ICND1/2 material forever. Normally I'd read or lab for an hour or two.

I started reading a few pages of the IINS material this morning. I am leaning towards just going down the security track now. At this point in my career it seems to be the next logical step for me.

CCSP ... here I come. :)
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JSK wrote: »
    Thanks guys!

You know, it felt really weird to not have anything to study last night. Feels like I've had my nose buried in ICND1/2 material forever. Normally I'd read or lab for an hour or two.

I started reading a few pages of the IINS material this morning. I am leaning towards just going down the security track now. At this point in my career it seems to be the next logical step for me.

CCSP ... here I come. :)

CONGRATS on your pass! icon_cheers.gif and good luck with your icon_study.gif

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When you have to make a decision, you should do all :)
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup: