Post your PCS and other tech stuf

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
I saw we have the post your lab thread in the Cisco forums, and I thought i'd be nice to post some other tech related pictures. Feel free to post pictures of PC's, labs, or anything else tech related... EDIT: Is there a way to restrict the size of the pictures?

lol, this was a decoration at my old office at christmas. It was I believe on the server room door.

l_2f91aba8a1f54610bd3c2fe4b7a28bbb.jpg

These were the first 2 computers I ever bought:

l_f3a6804d85c7419486fbaf19dd86c3fd.jpg

My book collection(Still haven't read half on them...):

l_dcdf087676654914b8dfabd5893334b4.jpg

Comments

• vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I didn't bother to try to make my desk pretty:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=568&stc=1&d=1281243485
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »

I like the middle monitor. That's nifty
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Oh, I love the multi-monitor setup. I have yet to do one, maybe next year?

@kaleb, looks like an awesome rack, going for CCIE? Got any more pics?
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My current setup is messy and quickly becoming dated. Sometime in the next year I plan on redoing my entire setup. Gonna build my own desk and a new rig and probably add another monitor to the mix for a sweet Eyefinity setup. I've been slowly getting back into what hardware is like and I've already designed my desk in Google Sketchup. My only worry is that if I get everything the way I want it, I might have to buy a window AC unit for this room cuz it is gonna get hot in here in a hurry.
    :study:
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not adding my picture here as my stuff is too scattered. I have 3 PC's and a switch in my office, 1 monitor on my desk but plan to add a second soon. My desk has the 1 monitor and plenty of room to put a notebook and a book. I have a second monitor for one of my extra pc's but mostly just Remote to the other 2 PCs.
    I have 2 laptops (mine and my daughters) and my wife has a PC in the bedroom for her facebook and online games.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I know what you mean on the hardware side, I haven't really paid attention to hardware since the GeForce 200 series and the Core I7's.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The three comps I have have the following:
    Main comp Pentium D, Server comp Pentium 4, Lab comp Core i5
    My lab comp is strictly for labbing and experimenting on. It has 5 HDDs and 4GB RAM which I'm updating soon to 12 GB so as to be able to run more VM's at once. My extra monitor (CRT type) is just for the server comp and I do everything on my Lab comp via RDP. I'm getting a second monitor hooked up on my main comp soon as I like reading the books on books 24x7 and will be able to lab at same time if I have 2 monitors.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    SephStorm wrote: »
    @kaleb, looks like an awesome rack, going for CCIE? Got any more pics?

Thanks! There are some old pictures in this thread. I've since rearranged everything, added a 3750, ASA, and replaced the 2511 with a Cyclades TS3000. I also moved my 871W that I use as my internet connection into the rack along with my cable modem.

I plan on going for the CCIE but I'm taking the scenic route, it'll probably be a while before I start really studying for that one.