Options

Scheduling ICND1

mtorresmtorres Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone, I am trying to schedule ICND1 at the local testing place via Pearson Vue. But the soonest they have available is October 20th. So that is about two and a half months. Is that pretty common for a testing center to have the first available test date 2 and a half months out?

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not to my knowledge. You should probably check other testing centers in the area.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Not here, mine was scheduled for the next week.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think I have too many testing centers in my area. Its to the point where they encourage walk-ins haha. Two months seems a bit much.
  • Options
    mtorresmtorres Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah my center's soonest date is October 20th, and after that November 17th. I thought that was a bit little. I thought they should test at least once or twice a month. There is another testing center about 2 hours from here that tests at least twice a week so am trying to make arrangements to have it there.
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Member Posts: 486
    different testing centers have different availabilities. There is one in town here, but there was nothing available at all for 2 months. 30 minutes west, I could schedule a test tommorow.