Options

ICND1 Scheduled

mtorresmtorres Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Eeek, just scheduled ICND1 for September 17th :-S. Figured it would help motivate me to study more if I know it is scheduled. Already read Wendell Odom's ICND1 book and watched CBT nuggets. Am currently reading Todd Lammle's ICND1 study guide and purchased another one by Matt Walker but haven't started to read it yet. Kind of getting butterflies thinking about it but just need to give it my best shot. $125 is a lot to loose for me. If I fail it knowing I gave it my all I won't be too upset. But if I fail knowing I half-assed it then that is a good reason to be upset.

Comments

• Options
    JSKJSK Member Posts: 166
    Good luck! Just remember you can always reschedule if you have to. I did that with my ICND2. Just didn't feel right 3 days before the exam so I pushed it back another week to give myself some extra time to prepare. Ended up going into the exam room feeling more confident.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, I will remember that. I figured I might as well schedule it, and I can always reschedule but scheduling it gives me a set deadline to get prepared.
  • Options
    dfjamadfjama Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am bit hesitant to mention a date right now but have decided to schedule before 17 september.

I am using lot of study materials, most important are Lammle and Odom Books, as well as CBT Nugget video, so let us keep in touch.

Wishing you all the best.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck to both of you. I'm sure with all the studying you're both putting in you'll do alright.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    dfjamadfjama Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot earwead
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the good luck. dfjama - we need to keep in touch and post how we do, hopefully we will both be posting that we past.