Passed first part of A+!!

TheChamp22TheChamp22 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
i passed the 220-701 this past saturday, taking 220-702 by the end of this month...very excited

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!
    You should really have taken them closer together but that's just my opinion. A lot of the questions you'll see on either test could be on either test. In fact when I took the test there were a few questions that were on both tests..lol
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • TheChamp22TheChamp22 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i totally agree its just at the time i only had enough to pay for one voucher, which is why im hurrying up on taking the second part lol but your 100% correct
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That is one expensive cert but I've noticed that, at least in my area, for any help desk or desktop support jobs they wont even consider you without the A+.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    aboslutely my area thats mainly what i see for the requirements, but what is goin to kick my butt is prolly the experience is what i lack mostly
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I took the 601 and 602 about a month apart. Passed both with no issues. You probably could do them closer, but I prefered to take down one at a time.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    right on point about that bane, only issue with me is, i was in a financial situation so i needed the money for something else but you can bet i would of took both same day w/o a doubt
  • Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Taking time off can definitely give you the time to breath... I actually took the 701 and 702 on the same day (started the 701 at 5:00 PM and the 702 at 6:30 PM). I managed to finish the 701 at around 6:00 so I got a half hour break in between tests.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
    niice plan bro i may def. do that for my other tests i will take later down the line