Options

Stumbled upon this list of funny quotes...

Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
I figured I'd share it with you guys, there are quite a few of these that I like. I actually had to do a double take at the understand binary one... apparently I'm not as geeky as I thought I was to immediately realize that 10 is 2, icon_razz.gif.

Enjoy: Top 20 List of the Best Geek Quotes, Sayings and Phrases | AskStudent
-Michael Palmer
WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think number 8 is my favorite on the list, icon_razz.gif.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I liked #5.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    #7 is my favorite, closely followed by #9
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    no one has mentioned # 12 which was prety funny too.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Several good ones! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I knew that I should not have looked. &deity I feel old. I have seen every one of these years ago. The binary one is in some Fortran source code from the 70's, Zork I think. I remember number 20 from 20 years ago minimum. Only the media player one is relatively new. Most used to fly around as RBBS-PC tag lines before Eye Gore invented the net <smirk>

~sigh maybe it is time to go to the Indian burial ground and sit and wait for the end.

The only consolation is that all recycled jokes and puns are funny to someone.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO