Russian Kettlebell Certification

powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
So, I was watching the latest episode of Random (a vlog by Kevin Rose and Tim Ferriss) and Tim finished his Russian Kettlebell Certification. Is anyone here into fitness certifications? I am thinking about it. I am a big Type A personality, and having concrete metrics that are involved in certifications are a great way for me to meet goals... so for fitness, a certification will be great. What do you guys think?
2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro

Comments

• phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I don't know anything about the certification but a few weeks ago I built myself a dip station out of pvc pipe for $30. Great for inverse rows and incline pushups. See attachments for pics.
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    phoeneous wrote: »
    dip station
    For a second I was thinking it was something to hold your dip for (Kettle) chips...
  • rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    phoeneous wrote: »
    I don't know anything about the certification but a few weeks ago I built myself a dip station out of pvc pipe for $30. Great for inverse rows and incline pushups. See attachments for pics.

That thing would collapse under me. You must be a twig. ;) That is a good idea otherwise, now I have something to do this weekend other than study. :D

To the OP, it would certainly get some us IT guys off of our butts to work out eh?
    rfult001 wrote: »
    That thing would collapse under me. You must be a twig. ;) That is a good idea otherwise, now I have something to do this weekend other than study. :D

To the OP, it would certainly get some us IT guys off of our butts to work out eh?

Its been tested by a 225lb'er, holds up just fine. 2" pvc pipe is suprisingly strong.
    tiersten wrote: »
    For a second I was thinking it was something to hold your dip for (Kettle) chips...

Mmm tasty icon_lol.gif

These dips are better though, great for chest and tri's.