what chips are best?

DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
what chips are best? Intel or AMD?

Comments

• tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Cyrix.

You've not said what your criteria are to determine "best". Price? Pure performance? Price vs Performance? Memory type? Desktop, laptop or server CPU?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    tiersten wrote: »
    Cyrix.

You've not said what your criteria are to determine "best". Price? Pure performance? Price vs Performance? Memory type? Desktop, laptop or server CPU?
    He hasn't even specified CPU chip. Every one of those little "black box" looking things in every electronic device made is a chip.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DoubleD wrote: »
    what chips are best?

My favorite is actually Pringles. But I cannot eat them any more... icon_sad.gif
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    My favorite is actually Pringles. But I cannot eat them any more... icon_sad.gif

I like Sun Chips! :D
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I entered this thread with the intention to plug Doritos Jalapeno Poppers, and I refuse to back down!
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□

That sucks man icon_sad.gif I was thinking Grippo's. I think they are a Ohio think though.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Stop it! You're all making me hungry. And lunch still won't be coming for 2 hours icon_sad.gif

mmmm pringles
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    dynamik wrote: »
    I entered this thread with the intention to plug Doritos Jalapeno Poppers, and I refuse to back down!

Black pepperjack are bettah! But those are damn delicious.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    QHalo wrote: »
    Black pepperjack are bettah! But those are damn delicious.

Do they still make those? I haven't seen them in a long time, at least in this area. I have fond memories of Baja Picante from way back in the day.

Just found this from a search: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2207757638 icon_lol.gif

This thread has officially been hijacked. Post your favorite chips, in regards to food?
  • arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Zapp's Cajun Crawtators are the best, hands down. They go really well with the Tostito's Creamy Southwestern Ranch dip I might add.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • pml1pml1 Member Posts: 147
    I'm a big fan of Spicy Nacho Doritos!
    Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.
    dynamik wrote: »
    Do they still make those? I haven't seen them in a long time, at least in this area. I have fond memories of Baja Picante from way back in the day.

Just found this from a search: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2207757638 icon_lol.gif

This thread has officially been hijacked. Post your favorite chips, in regards to food?

God I wish they did. They used to have them downstairs where I work in the Walgreens but they're gone now. They do have those 3rd Degree Burn ones, but they're not as hot as they claim. If anything 2nd Degree Burn is hotter. I'm a huge fan of of the Spicy Sweet Chili ones right now.

Side note: I used to be a Conductor trainee for Norfolk Southern, dream job that didn't turn out like I thought it would, and we'd have to bring cars to Frito Lay in Frankfort, IN. It was awesome to walk in there and spot cars over their hopper grates all the while looking at the massive bags of doritos on their way to retail packaging. That place smelled like Heaven.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    arwes wrote: »
    Zapp's Cajun Crawtators are the best, hands down. They go really well with the Tostito's Creamy Southwestern Ranch dip I might add.

Ding ding ding we have a winner!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Poor DoubleD he is probably thinking to himself what did I do wrong as he gets hungry too. Pringles Dill pickle and bacon dip.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    Andy Capps Hot Fries!
    Ryan82 wrote: »
    Andy Capps Hot Fries!

[truestory]

I use to eat those with Nacho cheese and chili in HS. I am a little ashamed by that fact lol.

[/truestory]
  • tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I vote chocolate chips.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
    knwminus wrote: »
    [truestory]

I use to eat those with Nacho cheese and chili in HS. I am a little ashamed by that fact lol.

[/truestory]

My dad ate crisco with salt and pepper when he was growing up. He claims it was purely to gross out his sisters, but I'm not so sure that is true. You have nothing to be ashamed of.
  • gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    TheShadow wrote: »
    Poor DoubleD he is probably thinking to himself what did I do wrong as he gets hungry too. Pringles Dill pickle and bacon dip.

A friend of mine had the Pringles Dill Pickle chips this weekend. it was the first time I had ever seen them they were interesting! I want to try the other pringles extreme flavors.
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    My dad ate crisco with salt and pepper when he was growing up. He claims it was purely to gross out his sisters, but I'm not so sure that is true. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Dude... Do you mean this stuff? crisco shortening - Google Search

That's pretty hardcore. I use to put nacho cheese on pizza as well. Papa John's pizza with nacho cheese omg such fat memories. It was pretty good though lol.

The very same

That's pretty hardcore. I use to put nacho cheese on pizza as well. Papa John's pizza with nacho cheese omg such fat memories. It was pretty good though lol.

Nacho cheese on a tombstone pizza is fantastic.
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Wow...

It's threads like these that leave me at a total loss for words, yet at the same time I expect no less from most of you :D

As far as actual CPU's goes... Intel Pentium Pro's on an ALR Revolution 6x6 board all the way!
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    gosh1976 wrote: »
    A friend of mine had the Pringles Dill Pickle chips this weekend. it was the first time I had ever seen them they were interesting! I want to try the other pringles extreme flavors.

The first time that I tasted them was at the local hospital maturnaty ward. They had them all over the place. The bacon loaded potato and the pizza ones are also pretty good.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
    TheShadow wrote: »
    The first time that I tasted them was at the local hospital maturnaty ward. They had them all over the place. The bacon loaded potato and the pizza ones are also pretty good.

BBQ and Sour cream and onion FTW! Also the original are pretty good
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Any salt and vinegar chip does it for me.
    If you can ever find them try these. Lundberg Family Farms

They're really rare to find. Normally I only find the Sea Salt and the Seaweed ones. Problem is they're expensive but so damn delicious. I have a bag of the Sea Salt in my cabinet right now........I'll be back lol!
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    QHalo wrote: »
    If you can ever find them try these. Lundberg Family Farms

They're really rare to find. Normally I only find the Sea Salt and the Seaweed ones. Problem is they're expensive but so damn delicious. I have a bag of the Sea Salt in my cabinet right now........I'll be back lol!

Health food stores often carry them.