Options

What exams do i have to do to become an mcitp:enterprise administrator?

juiceman15juiceman15 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi my name is kerwinn and i am 15 i am really interested in getting an mcitp cert but i have no idea where to start i gotten some train signal dvds but the guide said that it is for the last exam to become one could you just give me the numbers please or any additional info thanks

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The exams neeeded to become MCITP:EA are 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, and 70-647. 70-647 is the last of the exams. You can take them in any order.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    The exams neeeded to become MCITP:EA are 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, and 70-647. 70-647 is the last of the exams. You can take them in any order.

Plus a client exam 70-680 (Win7) or 70-620 (Vista):)
  • Options
    Thanks guys for a nice and timely response i am really grateful i started it i hope you amd me pass all of our exams god bless
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck for you, first exam is the most important and will give you a push so get ready well for it.
  • Options
    TrainSignalEricTrainSignalEric Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on the exams! Keep us updated on how it goes.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck in your studies and keep us posted. If you have any questions don't hesitate to post here.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the support currently studying for the 70-640 exam progress is going good hope your exams are going good as well.