Options

the 70 series and 72 series....

confuzzconfuzz Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
I looked and haven't seen anyone post anything on this yet.... what is the difference between the 70-xxx and the 72-xxx exams? pearson vue offers the 72-xxx exams to current students and teachers at $60 and a free retake as long as it'd done before feb 13th, the 70-xxx are $125.... is there a difference between them other than the price?

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I believe they are the same exam, one is just numbered differently for the teacher/student discount. Also note, you must purchase at least 10 vouchers of any one type to buy direct from Vue. If you're looking for a good place to buy vouchers, check out the link on the left bar, Exam Vouchers. Be sure to use promo code 1155 for extra $ discount.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    confuzzconfuzz Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol, that's good, I'm in a school that's part of the microsoft it academy thing so I can get the $60 exams.... the thing vue's running until like Feb 15th for the $60 exams, you fail, you get a free retake as long as you take it before the 15th, 2 tries for less than half the regular price, that's pretty good.... our teacher said she was thinking of telling everyone to fail the first attempt on porpuse just to get practice, lol....