Options

professional resume writing service?

Can anybody here personally recommend a resume writing service that you've gone through and have obtained positive results with? I'm looking on the internet and none really jump out to me as being "the one", and I have no friends who can recommend one. Just trying to see what's out there. Thanks in advance for any feedback you may be able to provide.
Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I dont know of any good professional resume writer, but I'd recommend that you work on the suggestions provided to you in your last thread and build one for yourself. Best of all, the suggestions/advice provided here are free!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    asuraniaasurania Member Posts: 145
    i used resumeedge.com

A friend of mine got hired cuz his resume kicked ass, and so did I

Best thing to do is professional written resume... no doubt i am where i am today cuz of it
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Essendon wrote: »
    I dont know of any good professional resume writer, but I'd recommend that you work on the suggestions provided to you in your last thread and build one for yourself. Best of all, the suggestions/advice provided here are free!

I've got to agree here. No point in spending money to have someone create a resume for you, in my opinion each resume tells a little bit about the person whose name is on it. Paying someone to do it for you removes that little bit of you from the equation. Just take the suggestions you were given and give it a go.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd take a middle of the road stance. Not quiet against but defiently not going to pay 150 usd. If you can get yourself a nice template and plug in the information and then readjust that to me would be ideal. You get the professional look and feel with what Phantasm recommend the personal feel.
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    watever you do, stay away from jobfox
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    BradleyHU wrote: »
    watever you do, stay away from jobfox

May I ask why?
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    N2IT wrote: »
    May I ask why?

google them....
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)