Anybody Need Darril Gibson's book.

diwakarcdiwakarc Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was going to sell it to Half Price book store...if anyone needs it, its yours.

Comments

• Krusty_47Krusty_47 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How much do you want for it?
    Goals for 2011.

Graduate from WGU by Dec 2011. I have almost 80 CU's starting in February. This is also my new years resolution for 2011.

On the list for January 2011
    Project+ and CIW Foundations.
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I had understood it to mean he was going to pass it on to someone for gratis.

If that's the case, covering his shipping costs for regular USPS would be a fair deal ($5-$6 bucks). Not a bad deal; it does put things in a very logical order.
    I am absolutely for that.
    Goals for 2011.

Graduate from WGU by Dec 2011. I have almost 80 CU's starting in February. This is also my new years resolution for 2011.

I didn't mean to speak for him...but I was just saying when he said "its yours" [sic], that's what I understood it to mean. But if it were me, I would pay at least pay for shipping.
  • diwakarcdiwakarc Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Krusty_47 wrote: »
    I am absolutely for that.

Krusty -- Pls email me, MODERATED

Cost is Shipping.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You both have PM privileges so don't expose your email to the spambots.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    when I pass I am going to keep my book
    never know when It could come in handy for something just to refer back to it
    DoubleD wrote: »

I plan on getting after I pass the street smarts one from Sybex. Been looking at it from Books 24x7. Seems like an interesting read.

Even if I wanted to sell my Darril Gibson book, I couldn't cause it's in Kindle form. I would probably have to sell the Kindle too, and to paraphrase Charlton Heston....from my cold, dead hands.....lmao.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    DoubleD wrote: »

I keep all of my technical books, but I do make them available for friends to borrow.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    Hey I pm'd you about the book.
    Goals for 2011.