Options

Where to go next?

Rylan S1Rylan S1 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to the forums here and wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on this forum and another like it for a while now but decided that this site seems better since people seem more helpful rather than just wanting to show off and stroke their huge egos/post counts.

Previously I've passed the Exchange 2007 exam about 2 years ago and recently passed 70-680.

I'm sitting 70-640 on Tuesday. Right now I'm just about all studied out. so I'm going to take a few days off and then use the Bank Holiday monday to do my lsat minute revisions.

But the question I have is where to go next.

My plan was to do MCITP:SA, get my Citrix exam ( I've got no experience of this but it comes up as a requirement on a lot of jobs ) and then do the MCITP:EA. 70-642 though looks very very theory based and I'm dreading it. I was thinking about going for 70-643 first and powering through for the EA although I know I'll have to do 70-642 at some point...

Decisions decisions.

Comments

• Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you want my advice do 70-642 first then 70-643 or if you wanna finish the SA track first (like me) then do 70-642 then 70-646.

I did 70-642 a couple of months ago and it wasn't that hard, it was hard to study but the exam itself was easy.If you did both of them (642&640) in a short time you will not find it hard.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    za3bour wrote: »
    If you want my advice do 70-642 first then 70-643 or if you wanna finish the SA track first (like me) then do 70-642 then 70-646.

I did 70-642 a couple of months ago and it wasn't that hard, it was hard to study but the exam itself was easy.If you did both of them (642&640) in a short time you will not find it hard.
    +1 Go after the 642 right after the 640. It's not that hard. The 643 actually looks harder than the 642. I'm taking the 643 in 2 weeks and it's a lot more theory than the 642. The 642 seemed like a lot of theory but if you lab as much as you can it makes it more interesting. The 643 is definitely more interesting if you lab everything a lot.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.