Options

Mafia 2

krusty83ukkrusty83uk Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Is anyone having a break from studying this weekend and getting Mafia 2?

If so what format?

I have tried the demo on the Xbox 360 and PC but my PC is starting to show its age!

I hear they is a few graphic problems on the PS3. No long grass and no water in swimming pools and what not. Would that put you off?

Is anyone put off with no online play? The first one didn’t have any online play still didn’t stop me replaying it over and over again!

Comments

• Options
    Jason0352Jason0352 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Played the demo on steam last night, was getting average 50 fps with most settings set to high:
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHZ
    4GB RAM
    Geforce 260 GTX overclocked

Game was very GTAish which I liked, might pick up the full game. These days very few games even hold my interest for more than 20 minutes anymore, sadly it feels like my age (24) is getting the best of me.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Jason0352 wrote: »
    Game was very GTAish which I liked, might pick up the full game. These days very few games even hold my interest for more than 20 minutes anymore, sadly it feels like my age (24) is getting the best of me.

I saw an add on TV and thought it was going to be for GTA5 or something.

I probably won't buy it though. I get too sucked into games and would likely play it 24/7 for the next month or so. Can't have that. Need to icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif
    Decide what to be and go be it.