Best practice site for CompTIA?

GamingCrazyGamingCrazy Member Posts: 113
Hey guys i'm looking for some CompTIA practice tests online that are relatively legitamate. I looked on Professor Messer's for a practice test and I couldn't find the appropriate website.

Thanks

Comments

• chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey guys i'm looking for some CompTIA practice tests online that are relatively legitamate. I looked on Professor Messer's for a practice test and I couldn't find the appropriate website.

Thanks

I toot the ucertify horn alot with comptia exams, as I used it and I contribute it to the primary reason I passed. They have a great set of tests and is really worth the money. You get a demo test for free.
    MCSE, SCJP, CCNA, PMP, CompTIA, A+, Network+, OCP, Security+, Practice Test -uCertify
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've used ucertify before and their usually very good.
  • GamingCrazyGamingCrazy Member Posts: 113
    Is their money back guarantee actually legitimate? Because they pertain to cisco too, and a lot of people do not pass Cisco first attempt. Thanks
  • chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used uCertify and they generally have the most questions. They also have a lot of study material and they have the best customization to create tests of the vendors I have tried (Transcender, MeasureUp, PrepLogic, TotalSeminar). They have a fairly complete package. Right now they have a sale going on so they're a little cheaper.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The only practice test questions I ued for the network+ came with the Labsim videos and they were pretty good.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • GamingCrazyGamingCrazy Member Posts: 113
    earweed wrote: »
    The only practice test questions I ued for the network+ came with the Labsim videos and they were pretty good.

Do the labsim videos cost a lot of money, I see you can get it online for "free".