Options

Ladies and Gentlemen, please meet (one of) your newest Security+ certified pro...ME!

2»

Comments

• Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Travler wrote: »
    Congratulations! (From someone who hasn't passed it yet icon_razz.gif)

Thank you and thanks to all.

I only hold my own personal preference to me. :) I look forward to your own pass and believe me, I have no doubt you will pass.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    ssampierssampier Member Posts: 224
    troy.jpg Congratulations!
    Future Plans:

JNCIA Firewall
    CCNA:Security
    CCNP

More security exams and then the world.
  • Options
    ssampier wrote: »
    troy.jpg Congratulations!

YES!!! Another Troy McClure fan! LMAO!!

May Phil Hartman RIP....everytime I watch Futurama, whenever Zap Branigan is on, this is the character I think of. Apparently, that's who Billy West (who voices him, Fry, the Professor, etc) was going for and said as much.

Phil Hartman was also supposed to voice Zap prior to his death. That was definitely the inspiration to that first paragraph... :D
  • Options
    ssampierssampier Member Posts: 224
    erpadmin wrote: »
    YES!!! Another Troy McClure fan! LMAO!!

May Phil Hartman RIP....everytime I watch Futurama, whenever Zap Branigan is on, this is the character I think of. Apparently, that's who Billy West (who voices him, Fry, the Professor, etc) was going for and said as much.

Phil Hartman was also supposed to voice Zap prior to his death. That was definitely the inspiration to that first paragraph... :D

Sure [I love you], like I love Fresca.

Just ignorant, Billy... If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

Chimpan-A to Chimpanzee... yes we finally made a monkey out of me.
    ----

s_57e58ae4c67f4e2ba71494b72ce7fa27.jpgThe alien mothership is in orbit here. If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
    Future Plans:

JNCIA Firewall
    CCNA:Security
    CCNP

More security exams and then the world.
  • Options
    Got my wallet card and certificate from my PO Box today. Might have been there yesterday.....not a terrible wait.

I do like my wallet card! My other ones are getting terribly faded...wonder if I can get new ones with my old certification date. I don't care if I have to pay....just like how it looks and feels now. :)
  • Options
    Bump to help those who are taking this exam at the 11th hour. (Best of luck again!)
  • Options
    futurethat88futurethat88 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice work erp. icon_thumright.gif