Options

OH DEAR OH DEAR MY 70-210 IS COMING CLOSER

charnellecharnelle Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_eek.gif
HELP

im writing my exam on thursday, i have done the qeustions on cert tutor and cert 21 now im as nervous as hell, i have done all the questions in the recource kit second editions as well as the osbourne book, i am currently doing another qeustion book, i seem to keep on getting the qeustions wrong so many qeustions so little time if you know what i mean

PLEASE ADVISE

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Most importantly, relax! You'll never pass any exam going in so nervous. You studied right? Have some confidence, and go over the objectives. Look at each one, and make sure you understand. If you're not doing well, on practice exams, you may want to postpone.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    Yeah, relax, this exam is relatively easy, so nothing to worry about. :D
  • Options
    mark_pizamark_piza Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It seems that you have studied a lot of material for the exam, and I don't see why you should have a problem with it. Is this your first exam? As it seems that you're prepared enough, but are just very nervous!

Try and take it easy till thursday! Just keep doing practice questions till then!

Good Luck!!! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    charnellecharnelle Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    okay so far i feel better doing some of the questions on this website (newly discovered as you might see) now is ther anyone who can give me some good old tips except to do the trancendor? As unfortuanatley im at a college who is not very supportive
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    good luck. Don't rush.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    More practice questions!
    http://www.mcmcse.com/forums/exams/

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki