Options

Tshoot Exam tomorrow

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Wish me luck. last week has been rough haven't been able to get the study in that I want. I have used GNS3, route, switch cert books.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    EliZ_EliZ_ Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
  • Options
    JaCkNiFeJaCkNiFe Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Best of luck!!
    Lab on!
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Screw luck, I wish you skill and competence!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    good luck its not as bad as it sounds, take your time and abort a question and come back to it if you have to!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    chmorin wrote: »
    Screw luck, I wish you skill and competence!

+1

Good luck!
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    I predict a pass
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I guess shodown that tomorrow is the show down... get it!

Good Luck and Skill and Competence and Confidence!!!

I hope you PASS!!!

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Options
    stuh84stuh84 Member Posts: 503
    jovan88 wrote: »
    good luck its not as bad as it sounds, take your time and abort a question and come back to it if you have to!

I agree with this, a couple of questions I couldn't work out any issues when I looked first time, then when I'd woken up properly and got used to the exam style, I went back and within a minute or two found the issue.

It definitely isn't a hard exam, at least not compared to BSCI/ROUTE and BCMSN/SWITCH.
    Work In Progress: CCIE R&S Written

CCIE Progress - Hours reading - 15, hours labbing - 1
  • Options
    My exam crashed. I have to retake it. Its very very very easy. I think I would have been able to pull a 1000 on this one. The only thing is don't get to familure with complex commands. They won't be available. I have to retake when they get everything straighten out.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    SelfmadeSelfmade Member Posts: 268
    well at least my prediction was right :)
    It's not important to add reptutation points to others, but to be nice and spread good karma everywhere you go.
  • Options
    When is the retake?
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
  • Options
    chmorin wrote: »
    When is the retake?

should be next week. They got my score. 780 out of 790 for a pass, so I guess I was pretty close. I guess if I could have gotten to 1 more question I would have gotten the pass. I'm trying to figure out how they got the score. My concern is the old PC's they are using for testing. Also they have had a few comptia exams fail in the past few weeks.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    How much experience do you have? If you don't mind me asking.

Yes so in other words you PASSED and next week will be a breeze for you!!!

About the exam crashing, my ROUTE exam crashed on me also. I can understand that but a Comptia multiple choice exam with no flash sims or simlets???

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Options
    How much experience do you have? If you don't mind me asking.

Yes so in other words you PASSED and next week will be a breeze for you!!!

About the exam crashing, my ROUTE exam crashed on me also. I can understand that but a Comptia multiple choice exam with no flash sims or simlets???

Regards,
    David

not much, I don't want to really say,lol. I left the navy working at a NOC for a few months and went to a Wan Engineer in 2 years.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    shodown wrote: »
    My concern is the old PC's they are using for testing.
    Considering some of the Prometric/Vue test nightmare test threads, that's why I always wish people Good Luck.

Good Luck is short for "Good Luck on your exam but I'm sure you'll do fine. I just hope that rickety PC at your test center doesn't crash and burn, possibly multiple times, during the exam and destroy your concentration and focus causing you issues with the rest of the exam. Or worse, eat your exam causing you to have to go through the process to get a retest and run the exam center test PC gauntlet again." :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I remember having a PC like that during the 70-294 back about ooo 4/5 years ago, had the same problems then.

LUCKILY, I managed to get through the exam, but man it is a pain in the ass.

Good luck for next week!
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Considering some of the Prometric/Vue test nightmare test threads, that's why I always wish people Good Luck.

Good Luck is short for "Good Luck on your exam but I'm sure you'll do fine. I just hope that rickety PC at your test center doesn't crash and burn, possibly multiple times, during the exam and destroy your concentration and focus causing you issues with the rest of the exam. Or worse, eat your exam causing you to have to go through the process to get a retest and run the exam center test PC gauntlet again." :D

Be sure to put that in the TOS when we register up for the forums ;)
    Currently Pursuing
    mikej412 wrote: