Options

Passed 70-270 Exam!

poriggityporiggity Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
WOOOHOOO! Didn't do as well as I wanted to, but got a 740.. It is passing! Now on to 70-290.
Scott
A+, 70-270, and working on 70-290 now. Certs are good.
claymoore wrote:
If you're unzipping your fly to show off your A+, N+ and Sec+, I'm going to ask if it's cold in here.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on knocking that one out.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    mindCodermindCoder Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So far this is the only test that I failed on the first try. Congrats to you! I am sure you earned it. This is not an easy exam. The 290 will be much easier to prep for.
  • Options
    mindCoder wrote: »
    So far this is the only test that I failed on the first try. Congrats to you! I am sure you earned it. This is not an easy exam. The 290 will be much easier to prep for.
    Yeah, everyone I talked to said that 270 was "the beast" to get over... Once that was done, from what I gather, the rest are pretty easy in comparison... I am glad to have it done!
    Scott
    claymoore wrote:
    If you're unzipping your fly to show off your A+, N+ and Sec+, I'm going to ask if it's cold in here.
  • Options
    Got an email from Microsoft today, and was able to access the MCP site. Downloaded my MCP logos and my certification. Printed the cert on some nice resume paper and framed it, placing it right below my A+ cert... :)
    scott
    claymoore wrote:
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the certification!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Thank you sir! I am proud...
    Scott
    claymoore wrote: