Options

70-680 vouchers

mrkhanimrkhani Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,

I want to appear for 70-680 exam in next couple of weeks and bit curious that are any exam voucher available. Any help or pointer will highly be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ziggi138ziggi138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well you could check the link titled Exam Vouchers on the left side of the window. They are reasonably priced.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Prometric has a nice deal going on now - the more you buy = more savings, up to 5 vouchers. You can also check out Supervoucher and preplogic - just beware that when you get vouchers from them, you are likely to get A LOT of phone calls/emails.

btw: welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    mrkhanimrkhani Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, Thanks for the prompt response,

I could find only one voucher naming (
    Microsoft Test voucher - Prometric United Kingdom Early Expiry Single Shot) USD 105.

As i have never attempted a microsoft exam so it means I can attempt the exam only once and for a retake I have to pay again. Or i am missing something,

Thanks
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you are a student they are currently running a half price plus second shot offer.
    Student Certification Exams | Special Offers | Microsoft Certification
    If you're not a student then yes, if you fail you buy another voucher.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    cyxobcyxob Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i have 70-680 voucher valid in UK prometric centers until march 2011 for more reasonable price. so feel free to pm or email me
  • Options
    stevetsstevets Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MS sent out a Technet Flash a couple of weeks ago. It looks like they've got a pretty good offer available for the next several months.

See it here: Special Offers for IT Professional and Developer Careers l E-Learning Programs | Exam Offers

The catch is that to really save some cash, you'll want to take at least 2 exams. The nice thing is that you get second shot in addition to the discount. So when you think about it, it's actually better than the previous free second shot offer.