network+ question

tjaktjak Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am going to take this exam next month. If anyone has any advice please do tell. Are there any questions regarding TCP/IP utilities such as ping, netstat, tracert. If so, do you have to know all the switches for esch utility? Thanks

Comments

• bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    you will need to know the screen outputs of each of the commands too.
    A+ Moderator
  • ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    the technote realy helps i sugest that you study the technote and you will be fine
    great guides for the network+ exam
    webmaster keep it up it realy helps what is the next technote going to be can't wait

thanks
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I hope to have the "Other Network Protocols" TechNote ready before the end of next week. It will cover AppleTalk, Netbeui and IPX/SPX.
  • ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    cool icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif i can't wait
    Neither can I ;) I decided to do it a little bit differently than planned: the next TechNote is going to cover AppleTalk and Macintosh... Besides learning the theory for my CCNA and CCDA I haven't done much with Macs myself so I had to do some research on the topic first... I also think I exeggerated a little, but you can shoot me for that later today when I hope to post it...
  • FR29FR29 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, dude! Your'e doing one helluva job on this site! Keep it up :D:D
    She don't come, and I don't follow.
    Thanks man, I will ;) Still working on the MAC/Appletalk thing... really hope to finish it today... I try to keep away from personal opinions in the TechNotes, but I just have to say that I'm glad I went for the IBM clones instead of Macintosh when I started with computers... ;)
    Here it is: www.techexams.net/technotes/networkplus/appletalk.shtml

Probably a bit more than you want to know about AppleTalk but it covers all the related exam objectives so it should be worth reading it...